Friday, September 10, 2010

Smelly Washing Machine vs Oxiclean

From a previous post, I can't say whether it was Oxiclean that did the job or if it was the Affresh. I munged these two techniques together at one time so I can't really confirm or deny their effectiveness as a single cleaning agent or remedy to the mold problem in washers. However, if you can build a cocktail of cleaning agents that does the trick then what does it really matter. Ok for the people who really want to know so they can buy one or the other, then I guess it does matter but I suspect that many other people have something like this in their house already. It's a great multi-purpose cleaner anyways.

I may have to put this to a round two test soon with new and different application techniques. Muhahahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks dry cleaners washington dc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.
    buy price of washing machine in sharjah 2019

    ReplyDelete