Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Smelly Washing Machine vs a Red Light

I went to visit an Air Force base and there was a docent restoring an old transport plane on the base. He mentioned that they had a mold problem on the airplanes. To keep the mold problem to manageble level, they used a red light filter to maintain or kill the mold??? Either way, I looked up some mold remediation sites and found that there are some products that use UV-C light to kill and sanitize surfaces for mold. Now, I'm not sure how I can use this information to fix my smelly washing machine but thoughts are going through my mind that it might be a viable way to address the problem that I have. I can't say or know if it'll be effective since I can't directly wand over the part of the washer that has the problem but who knows.

Starting to think about sharks with "lasers" on their head now.

6 comments:

  1. Superb way of explaining, and great blog to get wonderful information.
    access-equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog and interesting information about the machines repairs.
    sydney fridge repairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post about the machine nice work.
    washing machine repairs sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice blog and i really like your all information about the washing machine well done.
    washing machine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete